Tuesday 21 January 2020

An unexpected gift

Here is a little vlog from me to say thank you to Ellie's Friends and GiveABook. 
Regular readers of my blog and followers of my page know I’m having a tough time just now and feeling rotten. This lovely act of kindness lifted my spirits. Thank you so much to all involved in making this happen. You are all stars that shine brightly in the darkness of illness. 
Just to bring you all up to date, my lovely consultant has decided I need an MRI, a review between rheumatology and haematology and another change in medication. Back for ECP next week at Guys Cancer Centre and then Kings the week after. 

I’m trying to restore the balance by catching up with friends and family over the summer and hopefully getting up to some mischief. Lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment