Friday 1 September 2023

Blood Cancer Awareness Month 2023

September is blood cancer awareness month. You’ve heard lots from me about living with blood cancer and the effects ya of treatment. On this first day of the month I want to put out something different. Living with MDS (Myelo Dysplastic Syndrome) and having a SCT (Stem Cell Transplant)bus a big part of my life but it’s not the only thing about me. It’s so important to love and nurture the whole of you. This video shows very much that I refuse to be put in any box. I hope you enjoy it. I’m the one in the funny clothes  the others are my life saving stem cell donating sister Gail, her husband Jeff and their daughter Jess  The clip is just over 2 mins and you need the sound on  

https://youtu.be/eaQSbnBVnp4?si=U9a_s4PVp5qoy54c


No comments:

Post a Comment