Monday 19 February 2024

Plague tablets!




A short blog from me. 

As you are very aware I’ve been coughing a spluttering since picking up my first covid infection in July. I’ve been feeling pretty grim. I came in for a review on Friday and was profoundly neutropenic again. This means back to injecting every day. The worst bit though is my infection markers went up and I was started on some powerful antibiotics. Unfortunately for me these come with side effects. One of the rare effects is sleep disturbance. I sleep soundly normally and I’m sure that helps me keep my sunny disposition. In the last 3 nights I’ve had the equivalent of 1 nights sleep. I’ve been joking with folks about all that been going on with positive swabs for covid, flu and rhinovirus and saying “what’s next, plague?” Well look at the top of this at what my antibiotics treat… Lol 

Fingers crossed that the results are better today and they let me home. I just need an end to all this snot!

No comments:

Post a Comment