Monday 6 August 2018

Rebel Rev is stir crazy

Hello Everyone,

Another glorious day. I managed to get out for a bit with Maggie and Annie. We went into Ruskin Park and came across a trapeze teaching session. It looked such fun and at £25 for two hours isn’t badly priced. 

I’m saw the consultant this morning and she dashed my hopes for going home tomorrow. She said it would be a little while longer. Whatever that means. She is going to increase my immunosuppression drug in a bid to calm the GVHD. I’m also to have a new Hickman Line put in before my next round of ECP. What joy. 

The nurses have been amazing the last couple of days. It started with an inexperienced nurse giving me my medication too quickly down the tube. That meant I spent the rest of the morning throwing up. Since then I’ve been sick after having meds but not as much. The nurses have been giving me meds throughout the day instead of all in one go. It’s harder for them but they can see it’s best for me. 

I am definitely going a bit stir crazy after a month in this hot little room.  Keep the prayers and positive vibes going that I get out of here soon. 


Hope you are having fun and that you have found some cool places to hang out. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment