Tuesday 12 February 2019

Feeling the light and love

Picked up my new bins this morning. What do you reckon? 

I’ve arrived at Kings. The place is heaving. Only another 50 people in front of me for a blood test! Let’s hope they speed through them. 

An update on the fantastic fundraising that the wonderful Lyn and Richard did. You have all now helped me get 2 pairs of glasses. Yesterday I purchased a new battery for my mobility scooter. It’s several years old now and no longer holds its charge. Bit like me really. Lol. Thanks decided as you had been so lovely that I would finally get a replacement. Again it’s just part of the hidden cost of cancer. The new battery cost £128. Hopefully it will last a good few years and keep me as independent as I can be. 

My final extravagant purchase was some magnesium that you roll on to your skin. Apparently it’s absorbed better this way. Regular readers of my blog will know that you often need magnesium infusions. I don’t like them because they make you feel really hot while it’s being dropped in. If I take is via my PEG or orally it upsets my tummy. I spent £8 on this roll on Magnesium that on the websites get very good reviews. I will let you know if it boosts my levels. 

Still got 36 people in front of me. Sigh...

My GvHD seems to be playing up just now. I have sores in my mouth. As said in my last post my appetite has disappeared. My skin is really itchy and my joints ache like mad. Apart from that I’m fine. Lol. Let’s hope whoever I see today has some answers as to why I feel so rubbish. 


Whatever you’re up to I hope it is sprinkled with light, sparkles, love and hugs. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment