Sunday 10 February 2019

Steroids a necessary evil

Hi Everyone,

It’s been a funny week. I haven’t had any hospital appointments. That doesn’t happen very often. Next week I have 3 appointments. I’m glad I’m being reviewed in clinic on tues. my appetite has been non existent for this last week. I think the problem is the lack of steroids. I’ve reduced my Budesonide to one tablet a day. The consultant is really keen that I come off them because steroids make you prone to infection. I have done as he asked but now have no appetite and the pain and nausea is worse. It’s a catch 22. I wonder if there is a solution to it.

I continue to feel exhausted and chronically tired. It has a horrible impact feeling like you are dragging yourself around all the time.

I also have some treats though. Last night a friend couldn’t use some theatre tickets. I benefitted from this and saw the new Take That play called The Band. It was excellent and I would highly recommend it.

Wherever you are and whatever you are up to may you have lots of love and light and fun in your day and beyond. Keep going as some of the best days of your life haven’t happened yet.

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment