Monday 16 July 2018

Feeling hot hot hot!

Wow it is so hot laying on this plastic mattress. The plastic chair isn’t much better either. Sleep seems a long way off. I’m sure it will catch up with me. 

Well I’ve been in hospital a week now. Unbelievably nothing much has changed. My medication has been tweaked but it’s not improved things. I’m still losing weight and being sick and running to the loo at times. Yuck! 

I was taken to theatre on Friday to have 2 tubes put down and a biopsy taken. Sadly they couldn’t sedate me. I did warn them that I’m resistant. Ive taken too much medication over the years and it builds up a tolerance. I’m sure they look at me and think “oh she’s only little this won’t take much” and then to their surprise I’m still wide awake. 

I’ve been told by the night nurse they are going to try again tomorrow. This means I’m now “Nil By Mouth” I hope they have more success. I’m going a bit stir crazy. This has been going on for months and I don’t feel as ill as I normally do when admitted. I’m just a bit fragile. I was taken out for an ice cream by my long suffering partner and our daughter. It was great to get out, even in Camberwell. Lol. 


If you are the praying type please pray for a successful time in theatre tomorrow and if praying ain’t your thing I’ll take lots of positive vibes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment