Sunday 29 July 2018

Rebel Rev hates bile

Well I might need to get my thermals out. My room is below 30 for the first time in 3 weeks. 

Sorry if this is too much information but you know you’re in trouble when you’re asked for a stool sample and given a bed pan and a syringe in order to transfer some to the specimen bottle. Yuck! 

I’m now on a 10 hour break to give my body chance to recover. Still connected to my TPN and Eric though. 

Sadly the same thing that happened yesterday occurred again today. This time I started being sick while the nurse was putting medication in my NJ tube. It’s awful because my stomach is empty apart from bile and it takes such an effort to be sick with very little to show for it. This happened 3 times before I was able to settle and get a bit more sleep. 

This is a weird admission. I came in feeling relatively ok just a bit weak. After 3 weeks of treatment I feel dreadful at times. It’s like I’m going backwards. No point stressing over the weekend as nothing much happens in hospitals during weekends. Let’s see what Monday brings and hopefully we can develop a new plan that improves the situation. 


I hope the better temperature and nice weather gives you an opportunity to enjoy the weekend. Have some fun for me. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment